'Weird Illinois' inspires ghost story Chicago Tribune With a copy of "Weird Illinois" (2005) at his elbow, Greg Stolze sat at his dining room table, opened his laptop and proceeded to write the best Chicago ...
A bizarre trip through `Weird Florida' MiamiHerald.com Weird Florida: Roads Less Traveled is an egregious insult to our community, a vicious slight of our importance to the state and our role in making Florida a ...
Steve Martin rolling in the bluegrass now Seattle Times In a live performance at the Paramount Theatre in Seattle, Martin echoed his then-familiar faux boast that he was "getting out of the comedy thing, ...
1. Put your hand open under the stall wall and ask your neighbour, "May I borrow a paper clip?"
2. Say "Geez, I knew I shouldn't put my lips there."
3. Clap and cheer loudly whenever somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. Say, "Woah, I've never seen that color before."
5. Drop a marble and say, "Oh Dang! My glass eye!!"
6. Say "Heck, this water is cold."
7. Groan and moan real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place six to eight feet. Let out a sigh of relief.
8. Say, "Now how did that get in there?"
9. Say, "Humus. Reminds me of humus. Ok, maybe tehina."
10. Fill up a large flask with Mellow Yellow (the soda). Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbours while yelling, "Whoa! Easy boy!!"
11. Say, "Interesting....more sinkers than floaters.
12. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peanut butter on a wad of toilet paper and drop it under the stall wall of your neighbour. Then say, "Whoops, could you
kick that back over here, please?"
13. Say. "C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"
14. Say, "Boy, that sure looks like a maggot."
15. Say, "Darn, I Knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?"
16. Play a well known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
17. Before you unroll toilet paper, conspicuously lay down your "Cross-Dressers Anonymous" newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
18. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbour and say, "Peek-a-boo!"
19. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing "Born Free"
20. When you're in a bathroom stall take a Snickers candy bar with you and when someone is next to you, squish it in your hand and reach under the stall wall and
say "You got any more toilet paper over there, This side's completely out."
The Quietus & Domino Hook Up For Halloween The Quietus Alongside the daily dose of mordant fiction, The Quietus will be running a competition where one lucky winner can get their hands on the original written ...
Gul Panag to 'tweet' live from WIFW Press Trust of India Panag will be present at the fashion week on all five days to review the shows and tweet the daily dose of fashion week news for her more than 20000 ...
Daigneault: Huskies sure are good theater Waterbury Republican American It's sometimes funny (not funny ha ha, but funny as in odd) how things work out. Right now, the UConn football team is a bit of a train ...
Darkly funny satire with extra cruel twists Sydney Morning Herald The scenes are wittily choreographed and the first half of the play is viciously funny. Verity Hampson's lighting, in which convenience store glare gives ...
Columnist: Tact important on Halloween The Daily Collegian Online But there's a distinct line between being funny and being offensive. My fellow upperclassmen likely remember the outrage most of us felt on Halloween in ...