"Top Ten funny Wikileaks Secret Hanukah Gifts" |
10. Turkish politicians accuse Israel of being behind the Wikileaks cablegate. Wait 'till you hear what the Kurds did. That'll keep your oil burning.
9. According to wikileaks, Jewish and non-Jewish diplomats around the world have been secretly communicating the best Latkes recipes.
8. Wikileaks revealed that the Dreidel is actually a tool for Jews to control the world through legalized gambling for chocolate coins.
7. Wikileaks claimed Obama has been using diplomatic communiques to discuss the best Chanukah gifts to give his Jewish friends.
6. Wikileaks published reports that Iraq and Israel have been engaging in quiet commercial trade through Jordan, with an emphasis on Kosher Iraqi-made food products and
hand-woven Muslim prayer rugs made in Israel.
5. Wikileaks cablegate documents exposed the dark and sinister fact that Diplomats around the world have secretly assisted the progressive liberal mastermind, George
Soros, in raising the price of Hannukah candles.
4. Jewish diplomats secretly agreed to allow Wikileaks to reveal the cablegate documents just before Hannukah, in order to distract world attention from Israel's
celebration of its oil miracle.
3. Wikileaks cablegate revealed that an interfaith group of diplomats have created a multicultural icon (to be named later) merging Jesus, Mohamed, and Moses, for the
benefit of holiday season sales at Jewish-owned retail stores, where said diplomats benefit from a 30% discount. (Nobody pays retail anymore).
2. Wikileaks cablegate exposed that Hanukkah menorahs will cost less this year, in part due to a larger supply manufactured from spent Hamas Qassam rockets.
... and the #1 funny Wikileaks Secret Hanukah Gift is:
1. Wikileaks founder, Mr. Assange, is actually a disgruntled former Mossad agent, bent on righting the injustices of the world, by revealing the anti-Israel secrets of the
world, during the Festival of Lights. For plausible deniability's sake, his Worldwide Zionist Conspiracy Card may not be renewed in 2011.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.