"Top 10 Gaza Israel jokes" |
10) The road to Hell may be paved with good intentions. The road to the Erez crossing (at the Gaza-Israel border) is paved with bad politics.
9) If Israel really wanted to stop the smuggling of weapons from Sinai into Gaza, they would pay the Bedouins to stop digging and smuggling. The thing is, the IAF likes the tunnel-bombing pactice.
8) If HAMAS really wanted to threaten Israel's existence, they would put down the rockets and use their Arab charm to win Israel's hearts and minds. Nothing subverts democracy like sweet talk and Jasmine Tea.
7) Just like married couples with lots of kids, Jews and Arabs constantly fight because they can't get away from each other.
6) What makes the Holy Land so holey? All the Bombs, bullets and missiles.
5) If the Palestinians really wanted to make peace with Israel, they would start by making peace with each other.
4) Nothing would say there is peace between Israelis and Palestinians like a giant Wal*Mart straddling both sides of the Green Line.
3) There can be no complete peace between Arabs and Israel as long as they both sell spicy food and whiny music in the Middle East.
2) All people in the Holy Land, Jews, Muslims and Christians, all believe that God is on their side, even though at least most of them are wrong.
... and the #1 Gaza Israel joke is:
1) Just like married couples, Arabs and Jews argue about everything, including whose turn it is to take out the trash.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.