"Top 10 Israel jokes" |
10) Israel is 63 years old now. Palestinians are hoping that it will retire in four more years.
9) In its tireless efforts to achieve a comprehensive peace with its Palestinian neighbors, Israel is willing to compromise over the Intellectual Property rights over felafel, but not Humus.
8) In the spirit of diplomacy, Hamas has sent its greetings to Israel, in the form a video by young Gaza schoolchildren singing anti-Jewish songs while marching around with jihadi bomb belt costumes.
7) On the occasion of its 63rd birthday, Israel expresses its thanks to Fatah and Hamas for joining hands publicly and making it obvious to the world that they are even geater evil fools than you thought.
6) Israel is holding some 80 Million US Dollars in Palestinian taxes, which it will transfer to the PA bank if Hamas is not in the government, or if they are, in rockets fired at Gaza.
5) Aside from the U.S., no country is happier than Israel about Osama bin-Laden's death, as it gave the Palestinians another opportunity to miss an opportunity, by calling him a martyr and a holy Islamic warrior.
4) If only the Israel-Palestinian conflict was as easy to solve as cooking with a mangal (Israeli barbeque).
3) The Pope sent his warm greetings to Israel on its 63rd birthday, which is ironic, considering that during WWII he used to put on a Nazi uniform as they did their best to murder every living Jew.
2) Syrian President Bashar al-Assad sent his greetings to Israel on its 63rd Independence Day, by using his armed forces to kill more pro-democracy Syrians.
... and the #1 Israel joke is:
1) Iran and Hizbullah sent their warm birthday wishes to Israel on its 63rd Independence Day, by again promising to finish the job started by Hitler. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.