"Top 10 R.O.B. America jokes" |
10) A politician and a bank robber ... no wait, those are the same.
9) The 2011 Summer Fashion Season is in full swing, and this year's stylistas are all wearing GI Balaclavas and large sacks to haul away whatever's left in the banks.
8) America may default on its debt, which may downgrade the bond rating and the currency value. Can you hear that change jingling in Obama's pockets?
7) The real reason Congresspeople are taking so long to get a deal done to prevent America from defaulting on its debt is they are having too much fun living high off the hog in the Summer swamp of Foggy Bottom, away from their spouses.
6) Whether or not the U.S. Government solves the debt ceiling and spending crisis, the next day, as always, politicians will stand, salute, and heist the flag.
5) In Washington, if you want a friend, get a dog, and if you want a bill passed into law, add a couple trillion dollars of government pork earmarks.
4) The truth is, the American government would not be so laden with waste and fat if it would just learn how to shut its damn pie hole.
3) Reid, Obama and Boehner walk into a bar. After drinks the bartender gives them the bill. When they see the bar is owned by GM, Obama says "We don't pay bills on gov't assets."
2) From the P.O.V. of Reid, Obama and Boehner, printing more money and taking more taxes is like taking candy from a baby - only easier, because grownups usually cry less than babies.
... and the #1 R.O.B. America joke is:
1) Keystone cops are to crime solving as Reid, Obama and Boehner are to debt resolving.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.