"Top 10 Gadafi Crazy Quotes" |
10. On the anti-Gadaffy protestors: "Their ages are 17. They (the alleged al-Qaida agitators of the youths) give them pills at night, they put hallucinatory pills in their
drinks, their milk, their coffee, their Nescafe."
9. On democracy: "There is no state with a democracy except Libya on the whole planet."
8. On knowing the enemy: "Libyans do not know Denmark, they do not hate Denmark. They know Italy and they hate Italy."
7. On Who Really Killed JFK: "We know that the Israeli Jack Ruby killed Lee Harvey Oswald, who had killed the president. And then this Israeli died. We have to know how
and why this happened, so such things will not be repeated."
6. On relocating the UN Headquarters: "Everyone here today came across the Atlantic or the Pacific, and I ask you, why? Is this Jerusalem, or Mecca? All of you have jetlag
and are physically tired. Many of you are very tired because your biological mind should be asleep right now. Think about it, why should we continue to meet here in
5. On the "pharmaceutical industry conspiracy" of Swine Flu: "Perhaps tomorrow we will have fish flu!"
4. On who rules Libya: "Muammar Gaddafi is the leader of the revolution, I am not a president to step down. This is my country. Muammar is not a president to leave his
post, Muammar is leader of the revolution until the end of time."
3. On His Authority after 'Handing Power to the People' in 1972: "It's different. I've given the power to you; you should take responsibility for your country. ... Since
then I only have moral authority."
2. On Satanism: "All African nations look up to Libya, all the rulers of the world look up to Libya. Protesters are serving the devil, they want to humiliate you."
... and the #1 Gadafi Crazy Quote is:
1. On Somali Pirates (in Space): "It is not a piracy, it is self defence. If [Western nations] do not want to live with us fairly, it is our planet and they can go to
Reference: Muamar Gadaffi quotes compiled by Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.