"Top 10 war on terror jokes" |
10) SEALs have no known predators, but they sure have well-known prey.
9) Iran is in a political power struggle right now. The guys who believe in one crazy ideology are accusing their opponents of having another crazy ideology.
8) It's not easy being a member of SEAL Team Six, even if you do get to spend the rest of your life not being able to tell anyone that you killed Osama bin-Laden.
7) Iran boasts of military might, religious supremacy, oil wealth and nuclear power. That sure is a lot of boasting for a country that has to hide its women behind
6) A Team of American SEALs may be best able to stealthily helicopter into a foreign country, at night, engage in a firefight, take out the target, and leave intact
after 40 minutes, but try getting them to go unnoticed for a half hour in a Gay Pride Parade.
5) Apparently, Iran's power struggle stems over the fact that Ahmedinajad's close allies believe only Red Ants can speak, while the Ayatollahs believe it's the Black
4) Conspiracy theorists who think Obama did not get Osama, riddle me this: If he didn't actually have to congratulate the SEALs who did it, then why would the
President go to Fort Campbell, Kentucky?
3) When Iranians tried to have their own flashmob revolution two years ago, Iran did what any self-respecting religious dictatorship would do: Crush their bones.
2) How many soldiers are using "I'm a member of SEAL Team Six" as a pick-up line now that they got Osama bin-Laden?
... and the #1 war on terror joke is:
1) Ahmedinajad may be undone by the very sorcery that put him in power: The Supreme Council of Ayatollahs who hate Rock-n-Rollas.
Reference: Yasha Harari for TheDailyDose.com.